English-speaking staff available.
Address: 6-2-7 3F Ueno, Taito-ku Tokyo
Access: 5min walk from Ueno station or 1min walk from Okachimachi station.
TEL 080-9411-1777 (English)
- Open year-round.
Shinjuku Kabukicho shop
Address: 1-10-11 B1F Kabuki-cho, Shinjuku-ku Tokyo
Access: 5min walk from Shinjuku station or
3min walk from Seibu Shinjuku station.
- Thursday is our regular holiday
Ikebukuro Horisho (traditional japanese tattoo)
Access: 10min walking from Ikebukuro station.
- If you would like to have a Traditional Japanese Tattoo, please come to the Ikebukuro shop where Horisho has a private room.
- At the Ueno or the Shinjuku shop, we also have experienced artists who offer all kinds of genres, from small letters to full back pieces.
- We will explain and give you the price at the meeting before we start tattooing.
One point tattoo 5000yen and up
The size of cigarette case around 30000 yen
The size of CD case around 50000 yen
Big Tattoo 12000 yen/hour
Traditional Japanese tattoo 13000 yen/hour
Tattoo Artists at SEEK
- At SEEK, we have high qualifications. All of our staff are not only experienced artists, but also have great personalities.
- We will recommend you the artist who best fits our customer's request.
- There are staff who can speak Japanese, English, and Portuguese.
- Owner of the Tattoo Studio SEEK.
- Over 20 years of experience tattooing.
- Specializes in Traditional Japanese Tattoos at the Ikebukuro shop.
- An Art instiutute graduate, with over 10 years of experience tattooing.
- Experience tattooing in Canada.
- English consultations available.
- A Brazilian Japanese artist who can speak Portugese and some Spanish.
- Exceptional skill in tattooing both Realism, and Japanese Anime.
Blog of Tattoo Studio SEEK